Thursday 15 March 2018

Cindy Crawford from Reserved spring-summer 2018










Reserved slowly, he began to conquer the world. After a successful debut in London and a great promotional campaign with Kate Moss, it's time to conquer with Cindy Crawford.

The "I LOVE YOU CINDY" collection promotes the SS18 season. The collection presents the style of the late 80s and early 90s, which is the time when Cindy Crawford herself was a big star.

I think that the "I LOVE YOU CINDY" collection will definitely become a hit.

Reserved powoli zaczyna podbijać świat. Po udanym debiucie  w Londynie i świetnej kampanii promocyjnej z Kate Moss teraz czas na podbój z samą  Cindy Crawford.

Kolekcja   "I LOVE YOU CINDY" promuje sezon na SS18. Kolekcja przestawia styl końca lat 80 i początku 90-tych czyli czasy gdzie sama  Cindy Crawford była wielka gwiazdą.


Ja uważam, że kolekcja "I LOVE YOU CINDY" na pewno stanie się hitem. 










The promotional movie I LOVE YOU CINDY refers to the 80's


Filmik promocyjny  I LOVE YOU CINDY nawiązuje do lat 80





phota and video http://www.reserved.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Szablon stworzony z przez Blokotka. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.